Saturday, September 10, 2011

"Are We Almost There?"



I wanted to take my six year old grandson, out shooting with me for the first time.  With his grandmother accompanying I knew he would enjoy playing and wading around the waterfall, while I was capturing images.  The plan was to go to an area that had a small waterfall, cascading into a blue pool.  A new location for myself, with only a mile hike on level ground.  This was to be a 2 hour drive.  After the 6th time of being asked, "Are we almost there yet?", I decided to take a quick detour to a waterfall I have visited many times.  But each season and day is different for photography, and it also forces one to look at the scene differently to come up with a different angle.  Brushy Creek Falls is marvelous, for this one waterfall can look totally different from many angles.

No comments:

Post a Comment